TE0725LP Low-Power Artix-7 Module Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0725LP is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 (15T-100T) and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. The 2 x 50 pin headers with a 2.54 mm standard pitch are perfect for breadboard or low cost dual layer PCB.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A100T-2CSG324C
- commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for breadboard use
- 3,3 V (model 2C) or 1.8 (models 2D and 2L) single supply with on board voltage regulators
- 95 I/O's (42 + 42 + 3 + 8)
- 25 MHz system clock (100 MHz can be customized on request)
- I2C EEPROM
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG/UART connector
- One user LED
- optional HyperRAM (8 bis 32 MByte) or HyperFlash
HyperRAM from Cypress cypress.com/products/hyperram-memory
HyperFlash from Cypress cypress.com/products/hyperflash-nor-flash-memory
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TE0725LP-01-100-2D Board
- Models 2C and 2L do not include soldered pin headers; 2D includes soldered pin headers (J1, J2 pin headers soldered on bottom, J3 missing, JB1 soldered on top)
- Models 2C and 2L each include 2 x pin headers, straight, double row
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0725LP-01-100-2C||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||HyperRAM or HyperFlash||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0725LP-01-100-2D||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||HyperRAM or HyperFlash||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0725LP-01-100-2L||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||HyperRAM or HyperFlash||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.