TE0303 Carrier Board for Spartan TE0300 and TE0630
The Trenz Electronic TE0303 prototyping carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension to the Trenz Electronic TE0300 and TE0630 industrial micromodules.
The democarrier board has a total of 42 differential signal pairs routed with a differential impedance of 100 ohm to header connectors J1 to J4. These lines can be used for high speed signaling up to 666 Mbit/s per differential pair (see Xilinx Application Note XAPP485).
The demo carrier board has a total of 26 single ended lines routed to header connectors J1 to J4. These lines can be used for low-speed and medium-speed signals.
- 42 differential pairs (for high-speed signals) available on header connectors with 2.54 mm (100 mil) pitch
- 26 single-ended lines (for low- / medium-speed signals) available on header connectors with 2.54 mm (100 mil) pitch
- Board supply via DC jack, screw terminals or USB connector
- Small form factor: 115 mm x 70 mm
- 2.1 mm jack
- 1 x TE0303-01NC Trenz Electronic Prototyping Carrier Board
- Headers are not soldered on the board, but are included
|Model||Module||Form Factor||Power Options||Availability|
|TE0303-01NC||Spartan TE0300/TE0630||115 x 70 mm||DC Jack / USB||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.