TEB0729 Carrier Board for Zynq TE0729 (w/ USB)
The Trenz Electronic TEB0729 carrier board was especially designed and developed for the use of Trenz Electronic module TE0729. It provides low-cost connection and extension to Trenz Electronic micromodules from the TE0729 series.
- Barrel jack for 5V power supply
- 2x RJ45 10/100-BaseT Ethernet MagJack with 2 integrated LEDs
- 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet MagJack with 2 integrated LEDs.
- 2x Configuration EEPROM's, connected to SoM's I²C interface
- XMOD compatible header to connect the TE0790 USB2.0 adapter board
- JTAG and UART interface over XMOD header
- MicroSD Card socket, can be used to boot system
- USB2.0 socket
- 4-bit DIP switch for SoM configuration (SoM's JTAG access and Bootmode)
- VG96 connector soldering-pads J8 for access to SoM's PL-IO-bank-pins, usable as LVDS-pairs
- VG96 connector soldering-pads J9 for access to further interfaces and IO's of the SoM
- 1 x user LED (red)
- 1 x user push-button routed to SoM (Reset function at standard configuration)
- Pin headers to set PL-IO-bank's VCCIO with jumper
- 1 x TEB0729-03A carrier board for TE0729
|Model||Module||Form Factor||Power Options||Availability|
|TEB0729-03A||Zynq TE0729 (w/ USB)||Not Available||5V DC Power Supply||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.