TEBB0714 Full Carrier Board for Artix TE0714
The Trenz Electronic TEBB0714 is a base-board for test- and evaluation-purposes, especially for the Multi-gigabit transceiver units of the TE0714 module.
This base-board provides also soldering-pads as place-holders for pin-headers as option to get access to the PL-IO-banks of the mounted SoM.
- Trenz TE0714 Module Socket (2x Samtec 100 Pin LSHM Series Connectors)
- 6-pin header for selecting XMOD/JTAG reference voltage
- One Pin Header 16 pol. (JTAG, MGT-CLK, Boot Mode, XADC, I/O's)
- One Pin Header 10 pol. (I/O's)
- SFP-Connector (1 MGT Lane, enhanced small form-factor pluggable, supports data transmission rates up to 10 Gbit/s)
- Four Hirose Ultra small SMT coaxial connectors, supports data transmission rates up to 6 Gbit/s
- Two Pin Header 50 pol. (FPGA Bank I/O's and Power)
- One Pin Header for FPGA Bank Power VCCIO34 (1.8 VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3 VOUT)
- One Pin Header for FPGA Bank Power V_CFG (1.8 VOUT, 2.5V, 3.3 VOUT)
- One Pin Header for VCCIO34 Power selection
- One LDO voltage regulator 3.3 V to 2.5 V
- Two user LEDs routed to IO-pins of the SoM (Red/Green)
- One LED D3 (red) indicating 'Programming DONE'-signal from module's FPGA
- Soldering-pads J17 and J20 for optional pin headers for access to SoM's IO-bank-pins, usable as LVDS-pairs
- Soldering-pads J3 and J4 for optional pin headers for access to further interfaces and IO's of the SoM
- 1 x TEBB0714-01 Carrier Board
- 2 x Pin Header, straight, double row, 50 pins
|Model||Module||Form Factor||Power Options||Availability|
|TEBB0714-01||Artix TE0714||Not Available||Not Available||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.