TE0140 Spartan-3 Module Datasheet
The TE0140 FPGA Micromodule integrates a leading-edge Spartan-III 400k or 1000k gates FPGA, a USB2.0 transceiver, configuration Flash and power supply on a tiny footprint. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via B2B mini-connectors. The majority of I/O voltages can be user-defined (16 x 3.3V / 6 x 2.5V / 98 x user configurable 1.2 to 3.3V).
Thus, the Micromodule is ideally suited for battery-powered and small-sized applications.
Combined with our carrier boards, the micromodule serves as a powerful system widely used for educational and research activities.
- Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA XC3S400-4FTG256C
- Xilinx Platform Flash XCF04 for in-system configuration
- Power supply input via USB, or from a carrier board
- 120 I/Os available on B2B connectors
- Two bottom module board-to-board connectors ASE 50110-080 x 1-001 (1.4 mm contributed hight)
- 1 x LED
- 1 x push button (except for model 00)
- 16 kBit EEPROM
- Programming is implemented via JTAG. (The required adaptor is not included)
- 50,7 mm x 43,6 mm
- 1 x TE0146 Trenz Electronic Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0140-04A||Spartan-3 XC3S400-4FTG256C||288 KBit Block-RAM||Commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0140-04BA||Spartan-3 XC3S1000-4FTG256C||432 KBit Block-RAM||Commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0146-00||Spartan-3 XC3S1000-4FTG256C||432 KBit Block-RAM, MT48LC2M32 64 MBit SDRAM||Commercial||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.