TE0720 Starter Kit
The Trenz Electronic Starter Kit TE0720-03-1CF-S consists of a TE0720-03-1CF module on a TE0703-05 carrier board including heatsink. Supplied with a 5 V power supply, two VG96 connectors (DIN 41612), a 8 GB micro SD card and a USB cable.
The Trenz Electronic TE0720-03-1CF are SoC modules with commercial temperature range integrating a Xilinx Zynq-Z020, a gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
TE0720-03-1CF Key Features
- Xilinx XC7Z020-1CLG484C
- Rugged for high shock and vibration resistance
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), SGMII accessible on a board-to-board connector
- USB 2.0 high speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-Bit-wide 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 4 GByte e-NAND (up to 32 GByte)
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 152 FPGA I/O's (75 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Valid MAC Address and 2K serial EEPROM
- SHA-256 authentication chip with unique serial number
- RTC, temperature compensated
- 3 user LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Vivado HL WebPACK Edition (free Version)
You can find all Xilinx Vivado Versions here.
TE0703-05 base board
The Trenz Electronic TE0703 carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension to the Trenz Electronic TE0720 Zynq SoC micromodules.
TE0703-05 Key Features
- 2 x VG96 Connectors (Mounting Holes and Solder Pads)
- SDIO Port Expander with Voltage-Level Translation
- Micro SD Card Connector - Zynq SDIO0 Bootable SD port
- 4 x User LEDs
- D1 and D2 are connected to the Carrier Controller, their function depends on the Firmware
- D3 and D4 are connected to the 4x5 Module B2B Connector pins, and are directly controlled by the module
- Mini USB Connector (USB JTAG and UART Interface)
- 1 x User Push Button
- Connected to "intelligent Carrier Controller (iCC)" and can be used as module reset button. Other usage possible, actual function depend on the code loaded into iCC.
- RJ45 GbE Connector
- USB Host Connector
- Barrel jack for 5V* Power Supply
- 4A High-Efficiency Power SoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor ( ) for 3.3V Power Supply
- Trenz 4x5 Module Socket (3x Samtec LSHM Series Connectors)
- USB JTAG and UART Interface (FTDI FT2232H), compatible with Xilinx Tools (also with many other tools)
- 4 User DIP Switches
- Enable/disable update of the "intelligent Carrier Controller"
- MIO0 (readable signal by iCC and Module)
- 2 "Mode" bits
Package Contents TE0720-03-1CF-S Starter Kit
- 1 x TE0720-03-1CF SoC Micromodule with Xilinx Zynq-7020 XC7Z020-1CLG484C
- 1 x TE0703-05 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
- 1 x Pre-installed heatsink for TE0720, spring-loaded
- 2 x VG96 Connectors (DIN 41612)
- 1 x Power supply 5V with 4000 mA current
- 1 x 8 GB Class 4 microSDHC card
- 1 x USB cable, Typ A to Typ B Mini, 2 meter length
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
|TE0720-03-1CFA-S||TE0720-03-1CFA||XC7Z020-1CLG484C||TE0703-05||-||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.
Technical Documentation from Trenz Electronic
- Documentation archive including HW reference designs