TE0723 "ArduZynq" - Arduino compatible Xilinx Zynq-7010 Module
The Trenz Electronic TE0723 is a Arduino compatible FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7010, 64MB LPDDR2, and 16 MByte SPI Flash Memory for configuration and operation.
The "ArduZynq" is the lowest cost, Linux-ready solution to use the latest FPGA: the Xilinx 7 series. Use it as a FPGA development platform, or run Linux on the Cortex A9 cores.
- Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG225I
- Form Factor: Arduino Shield
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9
- 64 MByte LPDDR2
- 16 MByte SPI Flash memory
- 12 MHz MEMS Oscillator low power consumption
- Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver
- 23 FPGA I/Os available on board-to-board connectors
- MicroSD Card socket
- Micro USB OTG
- RGB LED (PL I/O connected)
- "Done" LED (inverted polarity)
- On-board USB JTAG and UART
- Temperature range -40° C to +85° C
- CERN Open Hardware Licence 1.2
- 1 x TE0723 "ArduZynq" Module
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.