TE0728 Zynq-7020 SoC Micromodule Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0728-03-1Q is a SoC module integrating a Xilinx Automotive Zynq-7020, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM with 16-Bit width, 16 MByte Flash Memory for configuration and operation, two 100 Megabit Ethernet transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
Within the complete module only Automotive components are installed. All this in a compact 6 x 6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx XA7Z020-1CLG484Q (Automotive)
- Rugged for shock and high vibration resistance
- Temperature range: automotive
- 2 x ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 2 x 100 MBit Ethernet transceiver (PHY)
- 16-bit-wide 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- Plug-on module with 3 x 80-pin high-reliability high-speed strips
- 76 single ended I/O, 24 LVDS pairs (48 I/O) and 42 MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- CAN transceiver (PHY)
- 12 V power supply with watchdog
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- 3 user LEDs
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 1 x TE0728-03-1Q Automotive Zynq-7020 Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|Model||Size (cm)||SoC||RAM||Ethernet||Temp. Range||Availability|
|TE0728-03-1Q||6 x 6||XA7Z020-1CLG484Q||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit||automotive||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.