Open Instrument Platform: Red Pitaya
Red Pitaya is an open-source measurement and control tool replacing many expensive laboratory instruments!
- High performance hardware at a surprising price tag.
- Replaces most essential instruments:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Signal Generator, LCR meter)
- LAN or wireless access from any WEB browser via tablet or a PC regardless of the OS (MAC, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS).
- LabView and MATLAB® interface.
- Possibility to make your own application and share it with others.
- Open source software.
Red Pitaya is based on GNU/Linux operating system and can be customized at different programming levels. Available software interfaces include: HDL, C/C++, scripting languages, MATLAB and HTML based web interfaces.
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
Red Pitaya Diagnostic Kit with Enclosure
- 1x Red PItaya (v1.1)
- 2x Pintex CP-2100 Oscilloscope Probes
- 2x SMA to BNC Adapters to attach probes
- 1x Micro USB Power Supply Adapater
- 4GB Micro SD Card
- Transparent Enclosure
Pricing and Availability
- Pricing: $325
- Availability: Now
- Ships from United States
- Call 412-687-8800